• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does A&P normally last for?

Mine is usually about 3 months. The expiry date is on the paper tag sewn into the closure on the bag. I tend to keep the paper tag when I open the bag so I know how long it will last

Yeah, it's about 3 months normally, although I have kept it sealed and gone over by a week or so sometimes.

I've stopped having it now, as I was wasting so much with only 1 bunny.

Yeah, ours usually has three months too. Though we once got a bag that must have been sitting for a while and only had a week expiry left. We make sure we get the freshly delivered bags now. We did keep that past the expiry though.

I imagine the nutrients start breaking down after expiry, but as they should get most of what they need from hay and veg etc I don't think it matters too much.

The place I'm getting it from has had to order it in for me so I'm hoping it'll be fresh, from how much Jane has said she uses it will last me about 6 months :shock: so will have to find someone to share it with or just throw it away :?

We feed our buns on it and they love it, some of the boarders have it too so the expiry dates work well for us and the amount we use.

Back