• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Thumping

Cynthia

Young Bun
Okay if my rabbit was a boy i would have named her thumper. Does anyone elses in house rabbit run through the house thumping their feet. I swear sometime i think she is saying mummy here i come:lol:

Boris did yesterday,twice! :shock: I have no idea why as he appeared to be pretty laid back and relaxed otherwise..perhaps he could sense the thunder or something?

my shauny did a few stomps y/day but that was cause i flicked his poo off the bed and onto the floor- he was not impressed:lol:.
x

usually a bunny thumps when it senses danger and is scared is there anything to scare her?

No theres nothing she just does it. Usually she does it as soon as i let her out of her cage and she goes into the hallway. The only time she gets scared is when a car door shuts outside or my husband comes home and opens the door she takes off running.

my rabbits named thumper for a reason !

ever since ive had my female german lop she has thumped in her cage on a night time! she lives by herself so is it becuase she is lonely? it drives me crazy!

Back