• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy Laurel Dilan Photos!!

hardybaby

Warren Scout
Photo0143.jpg
[/IMG]

this is lucy, very small!!

Photo0159.jpg

lucy lounging

Photo0179.jpg

lucy when she was poorly..i like the way shes propping her head up!!

Photo0175.jpg

this is laurel!!!!

Photo0163.jpg

Dilan!!!!!
Photo0182.jpg

Photo0184.jpg

will post some better pics when i get my camera back from o/h!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

thanks lol i will have to get some more of lucy coz shes getting a mischevious madam...

does anyone have any advice for me on dilan because hes still very nervous..when he sits on my knee hes very quiet and still but when hes let off he runs round like a wild thing but then he darts off as soon as you try and get him back in his cage and isnt really used to us yet... :roll:

lol yeah dilan is cute.....laurel is a tough one though i dont think he has been handled much and runs away from me and is very restless...lucy is a darling though il have to get some better pics.......evryone ok?

lol yeah dilan is cute.....laurel is a tough one though i dont think he has been handled much and runs away from me and is very restless...lucy is a darling though il have to get some better pics.......evryone ok?

Really good thanks :) Just had some Thai food :p

You've got a great bunch of buns there - are they indoorsy buns?

WELLLLL!! lucy is inside and has a big cage in the kitchen and roams the conservatory and kitchen when wer in but at the moment the other two are outside in 2 seperate hutches and come inside...but they are all single at the min so its really time consuming letting one run around then the other then the other lol needs sorting out and dilans indoor cage is on the way..its difficult coz only room big enuf for them is conservatory but thts way too hot...hmmmm:D

Back