• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar my big beautiful bun....

Scooner

Young Bun
Hello

Here are some photos of Oscar, we got it about 3 months ago. He came from a breeder (a very good one) we were going to get one of his kittens but his wife decided she didn't want to be a mum anymore and killed them :cry:. It was very sad for me and my partner but the breeder saw how much we loved Oscar and said we could rehome him, as she took this event as a sign that her French Lops didn't want to breed anymore.

I was over the moon as i feel in love with Oscar straight away which is why i was going to get one of his kittens, now i think i'll only get rescue buns even though babies are sweet oscar's such as lovely!

We are getting him a lady friend soon called Tiggy, she's lop cross so not as big as Oscar but just as festy. He's a head strong bun and sulks if he doesn't get his on way, but i just love him! :love:

Osacrandme.jpg

Oscarckean.jpg

Oscarlookingoutside.jpg

oscarflat.jpg

oscarmud.jpg

Back