• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What makes a good bunny mummy?

IloveToffee

Warren Scout
What qualities/thing you can do for your buns do you think make a good bunny mummy? :D

I think a good bunny mummy is someone who always puts their rabbits interests first :)

xxxx

I agree, putting the buns first is so important. Plus, the desire to constantly educate yourself to be able to offer the best care.

Oh yes, and getting loads and loads of hay!

I agree, putting the buns first is so important. Plus, the desire to constantly educate yourself to be able to offer the best care.

Oh yes, and getting loads and loads of hay!

i agree!!!! read,read,read and educate so youre aware of things..joining this and reading books and websites...thats what ive done and im verrrrrrrrry new to rabbits and now i think that people shouldnt have rabbits if theyve not learnt anything..plus learning all the tings makes it more ENJOYABLE :D once youve read things and want to know you cant help but WANT to do everything for them

I agree with all of these.

and it is soooooooo important to educate urself on buns... people think they are low maintenance compared to dogs and cats but not the case xxx

and it is soooooooo important to educate urself on buns... people think they are low maintenance compared to dogs and cats but not the case xxx

I agree with that. All my friends think im mad when i choose to clean out Pebble and not go out with them (not that that happens very offten cause they dont ask me to meet up with them any more :()..... it takes up my whole day to do it properly. You cant rush these things you see. They also think im mad when i tell them what she gets up to :roll: They dont beleive me that buns have HUGE personalities, just like dogs and cats. They think i make it up! :lol:

What makes a good bunny mummy... putting rabbits first with everything and anything! I always put pebble first, i worry when we go out for the day. God know what i will be like when she has to go into bording! :shock: :lol:

awww. :)

haha yeahh cleaning out the hutch takess yonks if ur giving it a good clean.

I was cleaning it out before.. and he had only been in it 2 days since i last cleaned it but we'd been away on holiday so i didnt want flies to have moved in.. and i thought its quite grubby in some places and this is after a week and he'd onl;y used it for 2days... yet some scum never clean their animals out :( must be filthy.

LOL.. cant beleve we all worry so much :) i dread it when i have children coz i will be a right worrier with them too

As well as all the above, a good bunny Mummy is able to rise above the taunts and "jokes" about her bun and to continue to give the best care possible when derided by others.

Stand tall good bunny Mums! :lol:

Spending time with them and getting to know there needs and what they like to do, encouraging them and keeping them interactive while at the same time let them do their own bunny things :)

And of course - plenty of love, hay, nibbles and water and a good sized play area :love:

As well as all the above, a good bunny Mummy is able to rise above the taunts and "jokes" about her bun and to continue to give the best care possible when derided by others.

Stand tall good bunny Mums! :lol:

I so agree!!x:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back