• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sponsoring a bunny

Squizz

Alpha Buck
I want to sponsor a bunny in a rescue - (I want it as a gift for my husband)

Do any of the rescues on here do this for buns that can't be rehomed? how much is it?

Thanks x

Wow Liz your site is great and your bunnies are gorgeous :D

edit to say that I think Reuben and Robin are my favs, it was great to meet them and they are such characters :D

Wow Liz your site is great and your bunnies are gorgeous :D

edit to say that I think Reuben and Robin are my favs, it was great to meet them and they are such characters :D

Thank you Kay, steve has designed it all himself. He has never done anything like it before and didn't have a clue when he started. I had to get him books from the library :lol::lol:
He's done so well though and we are really pleased with it. I just need to right up the last few bunnies and then he can get it finished :D

I want to sponsor a bunny in a rescue - (I want it as a gift for my husband)

Do any of the rescues on here do this for buns that can't be rehomed? how much is it?

Thanks x

We are starting one, but currently only have 3 permanants.
Muffin, Crumpet and Ozzy.

Thanks! that is a great website, and such a lovely idea - a retirement home for rabbits! Now, I don't think I am going to be able to stop at just one rabbit!! I am going to get downloading sponsorship forms - my husband is going to love this present!:D :D

lol i thought that then spent a whole afternoon sponsering animals 2 barc buns and 3 dogstrust dogs x
Now i have seen these buns arghhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

the sidlesham cat and rabbit rescue ask for £10 a year for a bunny or cat if you email them..see the welfare section here ive posted their newsletter i got in an email but the pics havent showed up..guess its off to photobucket!

Thanks! that is a great website, and such a lovely idea - a retirement home for rabbits! Now, I don't think I am going to be able to stop at just one rabbit!! I am going to get downloading sponsorship forms - my husband is going to love this present!:D :D

Thank you. As we never rehome any of our bunnies the only way we get donations is through the sponsorship scheme

Back