• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Dimonde Stalvros

Stalvros

Warren Scout
Her name is Diamond.
A friend of my sis has to move abroad so had to give the rabbit away.
3 Months old, sprayed and neutered. We call her Diamond.
She's a lion-singlemane breed.

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

PS: I noticed there's this rough scratch mark on her nose.
Is it dangerous? I've highlighted it in red circle for you guys to see.
It's just rough patch (something like a scar)

I shouldn't think the scratch is anything to worry about. I'd be alot more worried about her being neutered at 3 months old, didn't think vet could do it that young :shock:

The cage is starting to look better now, although it really does need something covering that horrid wire floor, poor bunnies having to walk on it all the time.

Whilst I can understand you wanting to help out with a bunny, I seem to remember you were concerned about the amount of space for your existing two bunnies. I think that now there are three, you are going to have even more to consider.

I also still think, that you need to cover up that awful mesh base in the cage. Just a piece of cardboard would be better than nothing. Their poor little feet.:(

Oh yes, and I'd give them a litter tray with some hay in it. Bunnies diet should be 80% or more hay. I don't see any in your picture.:)

I shouldn't think the scratch is anything to worry about. I'd be alot more worried about her being neutered at 3 months old, didn't think vet could do it that young :shock:

The cage is starting to look better now, although it really does need something covering that horrid wire floor, poor bunnies having to walk on it all the time.

oh dont worry, i took out the plastic mats before i took the picture.
It just so happens that its cleaning time XD~

But very cute though, everytime i cleaned their cage, all the rabbits
would hop to the 2nd level and watch me swipe the 1st level~

Ummmm, i don't know about the spraying and neuter thingy.
I was told that diamond was sprayed/neutered. I dont know about these kinds of things. I'll bring it to the vet to check one day after work perhaps.

So you reckon the scar is nothing to be worried about?

There is a ball with hay in it. Bottom right.

You could even cover the mesh with paper then the wee would drain through...

Oh yes, and I'd give them a litter tray with some hay in it. Bunnies diet should be 80% or more hay. I don't see any in your picture.:)

huh? the hay's there~
on the metal steel ball~

Umm actually there are 2 places i placed the hay
1st is in that steel ball. 2nd is inside their house
(which you cant see at the moment as it's covered up in the picture)

dont worry, i've always placed 70% hay and 30% palletes
for my rabbits (as advised by the vet)

There is a ball with hay in it. Bottom right.

You could even cover the mesh with paper then the wee would drain through...

I tried paper. ugh, they chewed through it.
What i have at the moment is plastic cardboards as Lauralou suggested
(Thank you so much lauralou)

Back