• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Advice Stumpy-bum Spraying

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Stumpy is 14 weeks and has no plums-yet.I am looking after my friends girly piggies Rosie and Radish whilst on holiday and I have noticed Stumpy has sprayed wee all over my washing machine:shock:Is this because I have piggies here or normal bunny behaviour???

A bit of both I think Jackie :) He is marking his territory as he can smell the piggies and bucks do spray :) My bucks nearly all stopped spraying after neuter :) xx

When some of my bunnies go in to the communal run, after another bun has been in there, they lift up their bums and spray urine.

Even my girls do it. I find it amusing because they seem to lift and wiggle and spray and hop all at the same time. Don't think it's as much fun for you as he's done it up your washing machine tho.....

Are you sure he definitely has no plums? Young bucks plums are sometimes smaller than adults (you might need to put him on his back and part the fur to get a good look), but they may still be ready for neutering. I know you probably want to wait as long as possible with him being a giant though.

Are you sure he definitely has no plums? Young bucks plums are sometimes smaller than adults (you might need to put him on his back and part the fur to get a good look), but they may still be ready for neutering. I know you probably want to wait as long as possible with him being a giant though.

I am on plum patrol daily,but none yet:roll:

Back