• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should i put the rabbits out today?

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Not sure if i worry to much,but not sure wether i should put them out,it said we could of heavy showers this afternoon would they mind getting wet? i do cover the runs over,if it thunders will they be scared? More so being outside rather than in the shed?

Well today is the first day in the outside hutch for our newly bonded pair. The female seems to have enjoyed the shower but the wee lad made a beeline for cover. Must be a thing with lionheads as the male from our other pair used to love sitting around in the drizzle.

all mine love the rain, biggles loves it too but mainly for the rub down and snuggle with a towel after:lol:

Our buns have been out in the playhouse/run for a week now and they both sat in the run in the rain the other day. Elsie refused her breakfast the morning after the thunderstorm, so she may have been bothered by it, but we annoyed her enough with a spring green leaf, which sorted her out! :D

As long as they have some cover incase they do get sacred or fed up with the rain they will be fine :)

Back