• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello there

Hi I'm Sam and I have just adopted an 8 month old crossbreed that I've now named Woody - he's lush but a bit of a tart cause I'm also looking after 3 12 week old netherland dwarfs (females) and he sit by their hutch showing off most of the day.

I also own a 10 year old lurcher called Blue who is brill with the buns, he would eat the little ones tho given half the chance.

Look forward to speaking to you.

Hi there!:wave:

Welcome to the forum.

You are so lucky to have adopted Woody - he's gorgeous. I thought Ange was going to keep him.....

And you have a lurcher - love them!

We'd like to see photos of your doggie and more of Woody please!

Helen :D

:wave:Hi welcome.Hope Woody has had the snip with all that female temptation haha.:shock:Enjoy the forum. Oh i just checked out the pictures of Woody and siblings so gorgeous,wee bundles of white fluff awe...

Last edited:
Hi Sam

Really chuffed to see you on here. I told you Woody was a lovely boy - didn't see any of his 'tarty' nature whilst here tho as he was kept away from my two girls.

Maybe we should swap the nethies - I'll have the three girls you can have the four boys - that'll confuse poor Woody!!

Back