• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnie with upset tummy

Michelle666

Mama Doe
I think one of my babies has an upset tummy, so my Bf said (i couldnt stomach looking!) I noticed it last night around 7ish...nothing else has appearded since then. Both girls seem to be eatting loads of everything, and everyones hopping around quite happy! They are on a diet of Rabbit mix (which ive kept them on since birth, from their breeder), plenty of hay, cabbage, carrots plus tops, and as of sunday Cauliflour, as i couldn't get brocolli!
I must say i have noticed that someone is pooing inclusters (like raspberrys LOL) every so often, and seem a little wet! Im not sure if this is ok! Advice would be welcome!

Rabbits have very sensitive digestive systems.
Anything new introduced will probably give them an upset tummy for a while unless it is introduced gradually.

This is probably caused by you giving the cauliflower on Sunday. Cut it out and see what happens, but make sure that the bun continues to poo, as could be stasis if no poos.

does it look like little grapes? these sound like the normal poo as rabbits have two types of poo..the round hard ones and the ones youv described, only they usually eat the ones youv described...if they dont eat them it means they are eating too much or too lil???????? i dont know whether you were describing this type of poo though, you should find some posts on here about it..its a weird spelling...Cecotropes ....xxx:)

Back