• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Presenting Bobbin & Casey!

Yes, yes. We've had them for over a month and not posted about how they're settling in. But that's because we've been busy spending time with them! Honest!

Bobbin & Casey were adopted from ARC (thanks Donna), fostered by mit, and bunnyrun'd to Exeter via Michaelwood services (Big thanks to Bunlover!).
We got them home, opened the boot to check on them, hoping they weren't anxious, and they both woke up! Slept most of the way back it seems.

Anyway, we put them in their happy hutch, and let them settle in.
It didn't take long at all. Bobbin was charging around smelling everything, Casey was a lot more timid. The wicker ball we bought them lasted a matter of hours.

Over the next couple of days, we got them into a routine, getting them drinking from bottles, finding out what food they like etc. We actually had to put Casey in the lower part of the run, because she was too scared to go down there (she didn't know what to expect!) Once she realised what was there, she scampered up and down without a problem.

Whilst Bobbin is certainly the most adventurous of the two, Casey is without a doubt more intelligent. if ever we put little puzzles in for them to find a treat, she will work it out, and eat as much as she can before he steals it. :lol: Don't worry, she gets her fair share too!

Recently they've gone free range, running round the garden when we get home from work for an hour, mowing the lawn, making my life easier! Bobbin did sneak into our neighbours garden though, so we've had to put up extra protection to stop that happening again.

Anyway, without further ado, some pictures... I just hope you can appreciate how big they are!
normal_IMG_3525.JPG
normal_IMG_3553.JPG

normal_IMG_3552.JPG
normal_IMG_3556.JPG

normal_IMG_3616.JPG
normal_IMG_3628.JPG

normal_IMG_3640.JPG
normal_IMG_3625.JPG

normal_IMG_3663.JPG
normal_moto_0052.jpg

I loved this pair when I saw them on here in the rehome section.

It's sooo good to see them happy and settled. :love::love::love:

Awwwwww look at them!! :love: I had no idea they had been snapped up! :D

They look like they've really settled in :)

My Bobbin is proud to be your Bobbin's namesake, or at least he hopes he is! :lol: :wave: Hello Bobbin, from another Bobbin!

aww iv been waitign for update pictures"!!!! :) lol glad they settling in you have really cheered me up thank you xx :)

Back