• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Breed Is My Bunny!!

swampy

New Kit
I have a bunny that when i bought was told he is a cross lion head and a lop eared rabbit but i'm sure it is right. We have looked on websites to see if we can found any photos like him but we cant!

He is grey with large ears with a little tuft of hair in between his ears!

I will try to post an image tom

He doesnt look like those pics, his ears dont go down at all they stand up all the time. He doesnt have as much hair than them its just a little tuft, he is really gorgeous to look at!!

i have another rabbit who is definately a dutch lop and sealpoint colourings and he looks like the pics his name is benji. but roary doesnt look like any pics

bless him

He doesnt look like those pics, his ears dont go down at all they stand up all the time. He doesnt have as much hair than them its just a little tuft, he is really gorgeous to look at!!

Does he look like this?

DSC00241.jpg

Pebble just has a little tuft behind her ears and has standing up ears :) xx

Ohhhhh - I know they are!!!!!!!

But So are everyone elses Rabbits!!!!

I never knew how cute Rabbits were until I got Eric and Ernie about 10 weeks ago!!!

Thank you. :p
They are so differnet from any rabbit I have seen before and they really are adorable to be around.:)

Most people laugh at them because they don't look like Rabbits. They say they are wombles!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't mind though, because they are my little treasures. (even though Eric is a little terror at times:evil:)

They go in to be neutered on Monday, so will find it hard not being with them when they go for the OP.:cry:

I'm sure they will be fine!!!

P.S I don't want it to sound like no-ones elses buns are lovely - oops sorry if I did!:oops:
I know we all love our Boys and girls on here as much as the next person.. Just that I dooooooo love them sooooo much!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Back