• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Bunch of Fosters!

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Hi All

Took my lovely foster bunny, Woody, back to rescue on Saturday for him to go off to his new forever home.

Now have these little bundles of fluff (4 little Nethie boys) for a week:

DSCF1760.jpg

DSCF1762.jpg

DSCF1764.jpg

DSCF1766.jpg

Im sure Wendy from the Rescue is testing my strength as a fosterer - she needs to stop giving me lovely buns to look after!!

AAAAAAAAAwwwwwh Ange. They are adorable.

Yes, I want to know how you'll be able to give them back too.

Little angels.:love:

Awwwwwwwww so cute. :love: But how the hecky thump can you tell them apart!

That's the thing, I cant tell them apart. Ive been sitting in run with them trying to get them used to being picked up etc but when I put one down I dont know which Ive already cuddled and which I haven't!! If they were lionheads I'd be tempted to put different colour bows on them.

aren't they cute.......I feel the need to get a top hat out.

I know, as soon as I brought them home, my o/h said some magician would probably love to have them. Hopefully, Wendy at the Rescue will pull some loving forever homes out of a hat for them.

Squuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aren't they just the cutest little buns ever!!!! Like 2 pairs of bookends!!!! :lol::love::lol::love:

Back