• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name the frenchies

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would post some more pictures of the french lops that are going to Kayj's next week. She is curently fundraising for them here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=2615668#post2615668

These are the 2 girls
HPIM1132.jpg

HPIM1133.jpg

These are boys 1,2,and 3 from left to right. Boy1 is really laid back, whereas boy2 is a complete nightmare and boy3 is somewhere in the middle
HPIM1136.jpg

HPIM1137.jpg

This is boy4 who was getting picked on by the others. He is badly mattered and has bites on his back.
HPIM1139.jpg

HPIM1140.jpg

Wow they look so amazing now, completely different from when they first arrived here :D You are doing great.

Is the nightmare one responsible for the digging?

To be honest they have all had a go now.

Boy2 will not stay in the run, he jumps out every 2 seconds, I have been running after him all day in this heat. And when I do eventually get him he thinks its great to nip my arms. So then I have to run after him with a fleece on :lol::lol: I probably have heat exhaustion now :lol::lol:

To be honest they have all had a go now.

Boy2 will not stay in the run, he jumps out every 2 seconds, I have been running after him all day in this heat. And when I do eventually get him he thinks its great to nip my arms. So then I have to run after him with a fleece on :lol::lol: I probably have heat exhaustion now :lol::lol:

ohh :shock: you poor thing. Naughty bunny :no:

Well to be naughty here is one of him snoozing :D

Picture637.jpg

Aw is that after his bath? Oh he's so sweet :love::love::love: oh dear I do believe I'm in lurve!! That was very naughty of you by the way! :lol: like i need encouragement!! :lol::lol:

I keep calliing the OH down to see piccies of him!!! mwahahahaha

Liz & Kay you both have done a brilliant job on these so far I know they will definately appreciate it as much as I do:D

I can't believe how much better they look! Like different buns from the other thread. All very sweet but that last little boy does have something doesn't he! :love:

Faye is coming to see him tomorrow. If she wants him I know he will have a fantastic home with her :D

Oh bless you Liz :oops: !!!!! I have had a problem not thinking about him today but I'd have to get stuff sorted that could take a couple of weeks or so. As t only way I could have him is if he'll bond with our potential group of 3 does. Having said that I think they could do with a man about the place. :?

Goodness. . . will you listen to me!!!! :shock: I really really shouldln't!!!

Oh bless you Liz :oops: !!!!! I have had a problem not thinking about him today but I'd have to get stuff sorted that could take a couple of weeks or so. As t only way I could have him is if he'll bond with our potential group of 3 does. Having said that I think they could do with a man about the place. :?

Goodness. . . will you listen to me!!!! :shock: I really really shouldln't!!!

I can always get him castrated at my vets if you are happy to pay or you can borrow the cage that he is in so you can take him sooner :D

Back