• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney going weird!

JoLB

Warren Scout
Barney went a bit mental this morning...got a bit skittish and jumpy, kept looking at me funny and then was thumping for AGES. I gave him a cuddle to try and calm him down, but as soon as I put him down he started thumping again :roll: Any ideas why he is doing this? He's still being weird. Blue seems to be her usual self.

Not sure if there is something underlying but Sophie has done this in the past and we have found no cause for it :? Sometimes she just does it :?

Hope it wasn't anything too serious but they are known to thump to warn of danger, do you have cats or anything around? Maybe he seen something he wasn't happy about.

Nope nothing was different, no cats or anything. Maybe he's attention seeking. Or maybe the heat is getting to him?

Sometimes they can sense something in the garden - Hiro does it often, ****** his ears up and thumps when he thinks there's danger. - Sometimes he'll hear a noise like a bird and start thumping :)

Back