• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So what are yours getting tonight?

AnyBunny

Warren Scout
My two have been served with a salad of:

watercress
carrot tops
carrot
mange tout
broccoli
flat bean
baby sweetcorn
mint
basil

I love giving them a varying salad and watching them root through this evening's offering trying to find their favourites.

Last edited:
Tonight mine have had Broccoli, Romaine lettuce and Carrots.
They had some Peas (in a pod) earlier today.

I haven't been shoping today so they are having

cucumber
celery
tomato's
carrot
a few pellets (they usually only have pellets in the am but... no spring greens or brocc)

and extra of their 'treat' hay.

Some greens
carrot tops
and my last prized Lavender :shock: at least his breath smells sweet :roll:

They're had their pellets for tonight & later they'll have some treat hay and some parsley.

Mine have had pellets and hay. They will be having
carrot
celery
spring greens for buns
curly kale for pigs :D

Pellets

They get their veggies in the morning and then an egg cup of pellets in the evening to encourage them to eat all of their cecals in the morning because they'll be hungry by then.

I haven't been shoping today so they are having

cucumber
celery
tomato's
carrot
a few pellets (they usually only have pellets in the am but... no spring greens or brocc)

and extra of their 'treat' hay.

I thought tom's were bad for buns? :?

Mine have had celery, pepper, carrot, cucumber, some nasturtium leaves and hay

I thought tom's were bad for buns? :?

Mine have had celery, pepper, carrot, cucumber, some nasturtium leaves and hay

I've never had a problem. So confusing different sites saying different things. As far as I know the fruit is ok, the leaves are really bad.

clean litter trays :D

pellets when i go to bed.. i have no idea what goodies ste give them throughout the night :?:D

I've never had a problem. So confusing different sites saying different things. As far as I know the fruit is ok, the leaves are really bad.

It's very confusing! Will have to see if they like them; then it's something else to add to my bursting greenhouse! :lol:

I went to an actual shop for once :shock::shock: and bought coriander, basil and watercress

annnnd I ransacked my mums garden for lemon balm, rose petals, chikweed, blackberry leaves and groundsel. hurrah!

Back