• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Clean me out mum"

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
my dad is still building the new hutches but i cant get to any of my buns cleaning stuff until this evening, i normally clean them out 3/4 times a week, including sunday....its now monday afternoon and i think domino is fed upw ith his mummy not cleaning him out

hes flipped his litter tray over and is hiding underneath it:shock:

hes not hot cus hes hutch is in the shade and its very cool in the hutch atm,plus they have cold bottles in there too..

i guess hes just sulking cus he wants clean litter!

lol

:lol: :lol:

I went away for an evening (Hen night) and I came back to Hiro's mess in his hutch :lol: he'd tossed all his hay down to the run and flipped his bowl over and chucked that down there too :lol:

ive done it now, as soon as i finished he kicked all the litter out and turned the tray upside down again!

rabbits:roll::lol:

us thats who! LOL

hes getting well stroppy bcus we wont give him a crisp!

hes goes MAD for skips, hes actually obsessed, hes digging at the door, thumping, running up and down the stairs, like he dus when im bringing treats!

Aww :lol: Rubix gets moody when I clean his hutch cos he doesn't like me moving everything around :lol:

Back