• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scratch and Newton ice pods

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone know how long it takes for them to freeze in the freezer? I've only just found room in mine to pop them in and I'm wondering when they'll be ready.

Thanks - I think I'll get them out after 3 hours and see what they're like.

I bought 2 last year, one for bunnies and one for piggies. The bunnies never made the most of them though (ignored them, in fact! :roll:), so I'm actually going to put both in with the piggies this time.

usualy 3 or 4 hrs but i didnt read it and left it overnite:oops:

the frenchies dont like it or frozen botles purely cos theyre not big enuff:lol::lol:

however bif covered in squishy poo which means she was asleep on it or next to it.bandit thinks its going to eat him:roll::lol:

the cats like it!

i need a bigger freezer for water bottles as i really need a 2L bottle for them or two at a time! i usally put a few little bottles in the tent and let the air cooler blow thru the tent but willow got through the rabbit proofing that none of the others could get through:shock: so now no air cooler...

Ive got four and all the bunnies end of sprawled all over them so muct be ok. I leave mine in overnight and if its warm at night they get frozen water bottles

Lisa and the buns xx

Back