• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many bunnies have you got??

mystic.kitty

Mama Doe
Some of you seem to have loads and loads, so was wondering how many you all have.

I've got two, called Haggis and Fishcake. These are my first buns ever and have had the since the beginning of March, at the moment they are outdoor buns, but with a bit of hard work and a lot of clearing out they will eventually be indoor bunnies.

So how many do you have?

At the moment I have 7...but I probably have another bun coming who was due to be PTS at the vets because his owners didn't want to pay to have him treated ( :cry: )...and I'm currently looking for a suitable dental girly bun as a partner for my lone male bun :D

i have four, my first pair who i gotin 2006 - Peanut Butter (male) and Jelly (female). i also have Domino and Pebbles, domino was born in april 2007, and pebbles was adopted from the RSCPA in august 07

:D

Well it seems to change every other day at the moment! :lol:

At the moment only Arthur :D

Though currently at Carolines there are 140!

As per my siggie - 16 of our own - were all in pairs this week until Sally decided 'I vont to be alone' and has left Percy and moved into her own flat.

Plus we have two wonderful foster bunnies for ARC.:D

u must be so tired do u get time to relax ?.
We have a fair few animals and its early starts late finishes.Its 3 or more hrs for the rats with throrough clean and cuddles etc alone with out the other animals x good job we love um :D

I have a petshop bun (Toffee) that i got when i was 12, and also i have a recuse bun (Ghostie) who i got roughly a month ago.
Will NEVER get from a petshop again.
This forum made me see about rescues etc, and thats when Ghost needed my help :) And now she has a forever home :)

I got 15 of my own, 2 bonders, & 5 fosters - one of who is reserved:D A few too many really, but I can juggle a bit in summer:D & the bonders are only here for a week or so

Back