• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello from scarborough, north yorks

hello not only am I a newbie on here but new to the whole bunny thing, (I have guineas) I now have 3 rabbits 2 of which are giant breeds, Logan is a dwarf lop, Lottie is a French lop and Connie is a continental, they are all kits about 10 weeks!

Hi and Welcome :wave:,

I was born in Scarborough and brought up not far from there :)

There is LOADS of really good information on here and if you have any questions then there are loads of people that can answer them for you :)

hIYA :wave:

We live in Hull... not too far from scarborough... we come up your way quite alot!!

welcome to RU.

Sarah and Nick x

Hi, :wave: I'm new to the thread too. I used to go on holiday to Scarborough and Whitby every year when I was a kid and used to love it! I will have to go back again someday :)

Thanks for all the welcomes I have never been to hull! LOL its not far but just never been! We go to Brid once a week though! I used to holiday here too before moving here!

Back