• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what on earth ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
is wrong with the buns today ...

Hope keeps nipping Blue .... sioxie (spayed 2 weeks ago) is nest building ... and Nemo has been such a pain trashing the house this morning that ive put him out in the run ... he hates it outside and is now sulking big stle .. meanwhile i now have to clear up shredded newspaper ... tipped out cat litter and hay and hunt for flicked rabbit poos ... :roll: :roll:

ohhh yes ... and while feeding traceys buns this morning Roo attacked me ... again :shock:

:shock:It,s got to be the weather.I must admit i could feel rather narked myself if i tried:lol::lol:

weather....molly has been snoozing all day and passed up on the offer to give a brand new yellow pages a good seeing to :roll:

i blame the weather. casper has been abit funny with me during the day when its hot... hes ok on a night but hes a pain in the butt during the day!!

its so muggy.

x

The heat is making them mardy, Bobby has been getting at Scout endlessly the past two days....if he had teeth I would be worried.

Thankfully she is so chilled she just hops off and ignores him but for a poorly bunny he is really giving her a hard time :?

Awwww my buns actually seem to be ok which is a 1st they usually all have strange behaviour - you must have my share of mardy bunnies this year :lol:

Definitely the weather, 2 of our boarders have totally trashed their hutches overnight, and 2 that have been bonded for years had a major falling out in the middle of the night.:roll:

Guinness has been dismantling everything today

and i remember a while ago someone on here with two bonded boys, had them suddenly start bickering in a heatwave, then calm down when it was cooler.

hope this weather doesnt last much longer :(

Back