• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone do a bunny run from york to newcastle?

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
or close to Newcastle?

13 rabbits urgently need rehomed paws for thought rescue can take in 4 and im able to take one or 2 problem is we need a bunny run to help get these rabbits to us if anyone can help then that would be great :)

I am in Newcastle and can help. I work from home and the kids are on holiday so I can be really flexable over times. I also have an empty hutch and run combo at the moment and so could offer temp fostering for Paws if they do that sort of thing (and if it means the buns get off to a better place.) It is a happy huch 6" combo. Let me know what you need.

It would be quite a detour! about 100 miles I think, My partner will already look at me all stern and mutter things about the cost of petrol. But then he will also buy in toys and vegies for the buns "cos they need then ~ahem~".

Back