• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HI!! newcomer Sophie with laurel, hardy and dilan! any1 from yorkshire?

hardybaby

Warren Scout
hi there im sophie and have three little bunnies, hardy who i think is a new zealand white crossed with something else, Laurel a netherland dwarf and Dilan a lionhead. please chat to me i am very excited about being able to share my newly found bunny hobby :). i think hardy has been weaned too early does any1 have any advice on this and he has a lot of gas with mucous in his poo..is this mucoid enteritis im very worried..

anyway hello everyone cant wait to get chatting!!

xxxxx:wave:

Hi Sophie, welcome to RU. Would love to see photos of your little ones.

How old are they? How long have you had them? Has Hardy always had these problems?

welcome1.gif

hi again

heyyyy i will upload some pics sooon :D

i have just got back from vets and hardy is a girl lol so this is confusing but we have renamed her lucy!!! so its lucy, dilan and laurel now lol.....

i think lucy is on road to recovery but will keep you posted..she has had two injections..antibiotics and something to keep guts moving and has some oral beytril...also giving pineapple juice and shes certainly getting appetite back..just need to keep an eye on poops!

and she hasnt always been like this iv only had her two weeks and she was fine at first!! but think she stil needed her mothers milk... not really sure..

i am from conisbrough in between roth and donny and sheff not far!!

:):):D

Back