• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor rabbits- advice please.

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
The heat is awful :cry:
Magic's ok, she has a big airy shed with pleanty of shade but my other two are melting. Holly's the worst due to her having bed sheets on the floor 'cause of her hocks which is just adding to the heat, so I removed the sheets yesterday but I have no idea what to do, her hocks need non-abrassive surfaces and I'm pretty sure vinyl tiles are abrassive?????
Blitzen doing alright, he lets me squirt him with a spray bottle :lol: I was doign it yesterday and he was binkying around :roll::lol:

right get some bottles fill with water then put in fridge and freezer then put them in with buns so can lie against somethng cool. rig up electric fan for them good luck z

Thanks, no room in the freezer though :( Will try and make space :)

What could I do about flooring in her shed?

Thanks, no room in the freezer though :( Will try and make space :)

What could I do about flooring in her shed?

how about putting some turf in there? you could make it damp to keep it cool. put bottles in frigde then that would also work i add ice cubes to buns bowls too to keep them cooler.

Back