• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Light pics (awesome)

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I know loads of people have done this before :lol: but this is so cool :D I had to sue my dad's camera lol
I wish my camera took photos like this :lol: :(
light006.jpg

light019.jpg

light028.jpg

light025.jpg

Last edited:
they are fab pics.
my camera doesnt do that either :lol:

hm... i wonder what type of camera would?

I use my dad's camera with a slow shutter speed and move the camera about as it takes the pic :D

try keeping the camera dead still but have the object move around it makes awesome photos

OR...go by a motorway with a tripod set the shutterspeed tothe slowest possible and watch the light trails!
x

Hehe i need someone to take photos like that with my new light up poi!:lol: lol tryna raise some monehhhs from drunken clubbers for dah bunnehhhs!

Oh wow, is shutter speed to do with ISO? :?

no it's not... Iso is film speed... how sensative the film (or chip) is to light so the higher the ISO the more sensativeit is so you need a fast shutter speed A low ISO is less sensative to light so you need a slow shutter speed (or a really bright subject) The most commo ISO is 400

Shutter speed is the speed and length of time the shutter is open for, the shutter is what allows the light to get through to the film (chip) Shutter speeds can go anything from 1000th if a second, to 3,4,5 minutes For the squiggly lights you need just acoupple of seconds, depending on how bright they are, and how dark the day is!!

SLR cameras are the type that will have ISO Aperture, and Shutter speed choices

I know I know I'm a photography geek!!!

Back