• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Hotel / Boarding?

louise1985

Young Bun
Does anyone know of anywhere that would look after our rabbits for a week in September while we are on holiday?
I have seen a few rabbit boarding/hotel places on here but they seem to be miles away? We are in Surrey.
Thanks!

Sorry not going to be much help then as I live on the Surrey/Berkshire boarders and had some suggestions. Problem is most reputable boarding facilities will have been booked for a year or so for that time of the holiday season.:(

It's not booked yet, it will probably be the last week of Sept or first week of October.

Am sure you will hear back from them soon, but if you get stuck, I am a couple of miles further along the A322 just before J3 of the M3 and I take in the occasional boarders . I have an 8x2x2 foot hutch currently not booked for that period; it would depend on who you are looking for accommodation for. Wouldn't be suitable for very large buns.

This is the same size as the new Green Fields accommodation - the sheds you see in the pictures have been upgraded to lovely hutch blocks which are 8x2x2 and in blocks of 3 high.

Helen

Am sure you will hear back from them soon, but if you get stuck, I am a couple of miles further along the A322 just before J3 of the M3 and I take in the occasional boarders . I have an 8x2x2 foot hutch currently not booked for that period; it would depend on who you are looking for accommodation for. Wouldn't be suitable for very large buns.

This is the same size as the new Green Fields accommodation - the sheds you see in the pictures have been upgraded to lovely hutch blocks which are 8x2x2 and in blocks of 3 high.

Helen

Oo great! We'll have at least one mini lop if not 2 by then all being well. When the other half finally decides to get his credit card out and book the holiday I'll be in touch. Thank you!

Oo great! We'll have at least one mini lop if not 2 by then all being well. When the other half finally decides to get his credit card out and book the holiday I'll be in touch. Thank you!

No worries, and if I manage to get the sheds I have just ordered from Homebase fairly quickly, then we might have our shed accommodation set up by then!

There's the Doe Drop Inn but I expect they're fully booked. I've just booked them for June 2009 for my four little darlings. They're in Camberley, just off junc 4 of the M3.

I think you need to be prepared to travel to find good bunny boarding. I've booked the Doe Drop Inn in Surrey but I'm in Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire. They said they get people going to them from Manchester which, to me, speaks volumes as to the care the bunnies are going to get.

I would like to go away for a break in the last week of August, but not sure where to put the buns as I would worry about them. any ideas?? I live in Derby but I am prepared to travel if they will be treated correctly.

Back