• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tracy's Open Day

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Went to Tracy's open day today and thought I might meet some more people from the forum but it was not to be, I was the only one there from RU:cry:, until later this afternoon when Jeremy arrived, lovely to meet you:D, I had to be on my best behaviour though because he's a mod :oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

I saw Tracy's new hutch block and all the rest of the work that Tracy and Shaun have done and it is FANTASTIC, they have worked so hard and it looks brilliant, well done to both of you!!

A very short Tracy and Sally from Pampered Piggies
Tracysopenday003x2.jpg

Deep in conversation
Tracysopenday005x2.jpg

Jeremy in front of new hutch block and the new piggies block to the left
Tracysopenday006x2.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever was Tracy up to in that first piccie :shock:

:lol:

Well done Tracy and Shaun for all the hard work you have put in

:thumb:

Oh my! How camp do I look in that photo? :lol::lol:
Great to meet you too Theo. Best behaviour, pffft! The air was blue people! :lol:

Yeah, there were quite a few people there, just no other RUers (Well, apart from Saun and Tracy obviously :)). Where were you all, you miserable lot? It was a great day.

Must add my congrats to Mr T for his fab hutches, they look even better in the flesh, and Tracey too of course for their usual tireless efforts for the buns.

Great to meet you too Theo. Best behaviour, pffft! The air was blue people! :lol:

Nah!! not me, I'm a little :angel:

Must add my congrats to Mr T for his fab hutches, they look even better in the flesh, and Tracey too of course for their usual tireless efforts for the buns.

They look brilliant, they have worked so hard, well done both!!

I couldn't make it this year as I was working.

Hope you made lots of money Tracy and the troublesome trio send their love :wave:

Really gutted I missed this, but I sent delegates (Egg and Tuesday - unless they have been successful in their never ending plans to escape).

I touched down at Heathrow at 7pm, so no chance of getting there in time. Will be over later to pick up the furry badgers so I hope no one has been bunny napping!

OMG! I didnt think Sally was going to be there this year :shock:

I normally go but couldn't make it this year cos of the heat with my doggie :(

Hope the day was a success x

Really gutted I missed this, but I sent delegates (Egg and Tuesday - unless they have been successful in their never ending plans to escape).

I touched down at Heathrow at 7pm, so no chance of getting there in time. Will be over later to pick up the furry badgers so I hope no one has been bunny napping!

OMG I missed meeting Egg and Tuesday too!!!!! Gutted!!!!!!!! :(

I'd just like to thank Theo and Jeremy for attending yesterday and supporting us in our work.

It was a good day despite the heat. :D

It's a pleasure, I enjoyed it and it was lovley to sit and have a relaxed chat to people for a change, I just need some more of those hay racks from Pampered Piggies!!

Back