• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Buds

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Out of my group Dexy and Monty are the best of friends and couldn't get any closer - literally :shock::lol:

bestbuds1.jpg

bestbuds.jpg

Are they Rex bunnies?

Yes, they are. I *think* they are standard. I was told they were mini's but neither boy is what I would call "mini" :shock::lol:

Dennis, however, IS definitely a mini :love:

bestbud2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they are. I *think* they are standard. They were sold to me as mini's but neither boys are what I would call "mini" :shock::lol:

Dennis, however, IS definitely a mini :love:

The blue/grey bun looks like my Bully. He is 'supposed to be' a mini rex but is also quite large :lol:

The blue/grey bun looks like my Bully.

The bun in your avatar? He looks a lot darker than Monty, proper blue. I was told by experts on here Monty is an opal not a blue as I first thought:D.

The bun in your avatar? He looks a lot darker than Monty, proper blue. I was told by experts on here Monty is an opal not a blue as I first thought:D.

Yes that's Bully. :) He is not as blue at the moment. Going through a molt and looks rather tatty poor thing :lol: he's also got a bit of a rusty colour coming through.

108.jpg

Last edited:
Back