• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the little monkeys!!!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
my dad has been working in the garden, and piled up all the branches/twigs by the top of the gate, one branch was near the run and domino and pebbles have somehow manages to pull it through their run..and drag it (7 feet!) to the other end, so they have a got a branchgoing from one end of the run to the other!!!

they have also chewed it and now its so thin lol!!

my dad went 'thanks guys i dont have to take it to the dump now!"

lol:lol:

peanut is soooo funny, domino and pebbles r in a zooplus metal run so thats how they managed it, but peanut butter and jelly r in a regular run. i.e eith mesh!

and hes digging now to try and get some for himself! lol his digging AT the mesh and trying to bite it its so funny me and my dad cant stop laughing!

my dad has broken a bit of and chucked it in their run lol bcus peanut was getting so angry!

"i must have what THEY have" syndrome!

And people think bunnies don't have personalities :lol::lol:

How is little PB now, is he feeling any better?

who needs expensive toys hey!

weve just found a big bit and its all branchy and curvy and weve put it in and it reaches the top on the run and its like a mini tree in there and pebs is snnozing underneath it and domino gobbling it!

Back