• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to get rid of urine stain on carpet?

vengeful.veggie

Alpha Buck
The buns have a habit of peeing over their litter trays and onto the carpet behind their crate. Even after putting puppy pads behind, the wee still manages to get on the carpet somewhere.

The thing is, it's not our room and it's a new carpet. They know it's happened once before and were angry but don't know it's happened again. I've tried using Vanish carpet foam but it doesn't work. Is there anything from the house I could use to get rid of the stains?

The stains appear to be a little old and dried in.

My sister brought a carpet cleaner and it removes every single stain in the whole world and her carpet always looks so new once she has done it :lol: Before she got her ratties and cats we had house parties there about 4 times a week so you can imagine how much stuff has been spilt on her carpet in the past :lol: Its removed a cat pee stain too :) x

I bought a Vax carpet cleaner too as before Fudge went to the bridge he seemed to be incontinent and ruined the carpet :( looks ok now though :)

I bought a Vax carpet cleaner too as before Fudge went to the bridge he seemed to be incontinent and ruined the carpet :( looks ok now though :)

Yep thats the one my sister has :lol: I was trying to think of the name but couldnt remember but I knew it began with V :oops: :lol:

I find that white vinigar works on most pet odours and stains but some times I have to resort to the carpet doctor! He is a range of carpet products that you often find in focus diy but google may tell you other places too.

try some SIMPLE SOLUTION its brill gets off stains and odours...i use white vingear if i dont have any then scrub with some warm water and antibacterial handwash!:shock: now i have lino wonder why?:lol:

Back