• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

run request from soilihul to heathrow

areia

Wise Old Thumper
argh so frustrating i was ment to pick up caroline this weekend, but due to the car still being off the road and my partner working, i cant pick up till next weekend, thing is fat fluffs is full to the brim,
soooooooooo i am asking for help on either a run to and from, oooooooooor some one to pick her up and hold her till the weekend inbetween, would be very very helpfull, preferably before the 2nd

Ooooh, does that mean that Janice will have another job soon? :D

Sorry, can't help with the transport, we're not going in that direction anytime soon. :(

this would probably be better going in the transport section you may get more offers in there:D

We are going up to Leamington Spa next weekend and coming back to Bracknell. Wouldn't be much further to collect a bunny from Solihull and drop back to Heathrow. Not quite sure if will be Sat or Sun but would be happy to help.

We are going up to Leamington Spa next weekend and coming back to Bracknell. Wouldn't be much further to collect a bunny from Solihull and drop back to Heathrow. Not quite sure if will be Sat or Sun but would be happy to help.

Thank you so much for the offer hon. I am off shift this coming weekend so can be around to suit :D

Back