• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what i made :) - March Hare... lookey lookey x

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Well...
I couldnt sleep last night so i thought i would make something out of hama beads (they are little plastic beads that you iron and they stick together) :D

and look what i made >

DSC00281.jpg

And theres Pebble :)

DSC00241.jpg

Edit : im going to put it on the hutch door :D :D

Hope you likey :D xx

Last edited:
Aww, that is really lovely, hun.....and it looks so much like Pebble, too! :D Lucky Pebble to get a posh sign on her house!!! :D :D

Ooooh thats pretty
Given me the idea to make a name hutch sign for my two if I can ever find one of the boards in my tip of a room

Ooooh thats pretty
Given me the idea to make a name hutch sign for my two if I can ever find one of the boards in my tip of a room

:lol:
I was like that... it was hard looking queitly at around midnight! So i didnt wake the whole house up! :lol: x

March Hare, March Hare, March Hare!!!

March hare
I made Timmy :D :D I just need to do the background, and his name :D

Its not ironed yet. :) x
Half of Timmy :D
DSC00312.jpg

Whole of TImmy :D
DSC00313.jpg

Aww they are wicked,bril. How are things at the mo with yourself and at home.Sending some hugs

Aww they are a tad better thanks :D x
Thanks for the hugs. have some hugs back :D x

Skeleton -I could make you one if you want :D

I find it fun, :lol: My brother are 'bonding' while playing with hama beads :D x

Back