• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my new friend from holiday!

DDD

Mama Doe
This is my new friend at the Oasis Camel centre in Suffolk. He was so lovely and soft!!! (I am the one on the right!)

P1010014.jpg

LOL! That would be FANTASTIC! I always tell my husband that when my big lottery win comes in and I get my sprawling country place, I am going to HAVE a camel.....maybe a couple! :p :love: I just love them SO much! I just came across this pic of me and MY friend......he only lives about 10 minutes down the road from me, so I go to see him a lot! :D His real name is Mohammed (which I think is just wrong! :evil:) but I call him Cammie! When he is in a really good mood, I even get my face licked! :love: :love:

ACamelme.jpg

LOL! That would be FANTASTIC! I always tell my husband that when my big lottery win comes in and I get my sprawling country place, I am going to HAVE a camel.....maybe a couple! :p :love: I just love them SO much! I just came across this pic of me and MY friend......he only lives about 10 minutes down the road from me, so I go to see him a lot! :D His real name is Mohammed (which I think is just wrong! :evil:) but I call him Cammie! When he is in a really good mood, I even get my face licked! :love: :love:

ACamelme.jpg

Wow is he in Sussex??? They are lovely animals. Very gentle and soft - very big aswell!!!

Back