• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does a shade of pale green color poos mean?

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
In the past few days, Bernie's poos surface color has changed to a pale green. But the amount is the same, his diet is very good. Nothing has changed in the house and he stays indoor since Jun 15. The only difference is the weather got quite hot.

But I have never seen pale green poos color before, has anyone seen their bunny poos change color to a shade of pale green?

Cant say I have had a Bun pass 'normal' but green coloured poo :?

The grass types in hay vary, so it might be that.
Also, the ingredients in pellet feed change as the maufacturers 'tinker' with the recipe.

As long as he's well in himself, eating and drinking normally and is not passing unformed poo and/or mucus then his poos should return to a more normal colour in a few days.

:)

It's strange. The hay is the very same. the pellet is the very same bag, and since he stayed indoor, there is no grass. But it's definitely a noticeable green shade of poos.

I know from experience that poos color change is due to diet, but his diet is the same. He didn't eat as much since the sinus noise begin, but he is still having a very good diet.

He's shedding his fur though, I can't see how can that changes his poos color

Back