• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Faleens pictures

ADEE

Young Bun
These are the photos the breeder has supplied of our new girl (newly named) Faleen.. she should join our family around August 5th, shes being driven down by a friend from the breeder.. all the way from North Florida to us in South Florida, several hours away!
2702754280_2c196a895f.jpg

2702754300_1f3cf8f4a9.jpg

2701937113_4cf21a35d2.jpg

as many of you can tell im sure, shes an english lop. Shes currently 12wks old :) We cant wait until she joins our family!!!

:) Thanks!!!

Her ears should continue to grow.. they should slow down around 16wks so time will tell just how long they will be when they are done growing :) I cant wait until shes finally home!!! Only 7-9days now!

I had an EL when I was a young girl.. She passed away when i was about 12 and i had wanted another one since... Now im nearly 24 and FINALLY am getting another EL.. its been a long time waiting but I couldnt be more excited to finally have one again, shes having travel from very far away!! Her breeder is approx 7hrs away. Thankfully I have someone who is helping me with her transport, I will only have to drive the last hour of her trip.

Thanks for all the compliments on her :) I couldnt be more excited!

oh she is gorgeous!!! :love:

I saw two english lops at our local farm looking to be rehomed, I was talking to the woman there about them and she was telling me that their ears are like paper.

Do they ever damage their own ears by standing on them?

Yes, EL are very prone to tears and rips in their ears. Faline isnt home yet but when she gets here I will be sure to let you know how she does with her long ears

Ya know when you see a picture of something and you say "I have to have her"... then you meet them and fall in love!! I really think its going to happen that way. I have yet to meet my little girl but i just know im going to be head over heals in love with her!!

hahaha, another Faline.. and here I thought I was being original

She's gorgeous! Her ears are soo long! All these bunny pictures on the forum are making me want more. I only have the one and my partner won't let me have anymore :cry:

Oh my goodness, your faline is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would love to see more photos of her!

Thanks for the compliments everyone, ill be sure to pass them along to Faline, I cant WAIT for her to be home!!! This time next week she will be here :) I did ask the breeder to send me more photos of her and she said she will try to do so tomorrow ((Crosses fingers)) i cant wait to see more!

Back