• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How our girls got their names

ADEE

Young Bun
i knew our special new girl needed a beautiful, delicate fitting name... so i had pondered for days what her name would be when it came to me... a bit of backround first. Rain was named for Spirits girlfriend in the movie Spirit stallion of the cimarron so in light of our trend I have decided to name our new girl Faleen.. in the movie bambi 2, bambi gets a girlfriend whos named Feleen, we have changed the spelling a bit to divert the name from looking like Feline. opinions?!

here are some pics to show our choosing their names [Smile] feel free to comment i would love some input!

Rain, see the striking resemblance? hahaha... in the horse world a horse with an all white face is called "bald face" Our Rain has the same thing!
2704682197_4b5f5638f6_m.jpg

2705541412_5a06d2bfb8_m.jpg

Faleen, i really think her name fits her too!
2704682217_ecf7ca4684_m.jpg

2705541432_bd7c121db3_m.jpg

The photo of Faleen is from her breeder.. she wont actually be home until around August 5th.
comments are certainly welcome, i would love to hear what you think of their names!

we do hope to bond the two but we will see how they get along.. considering Rain is a dwarf mix im pretty sure Faleen will be about the same size as her when she comes home. Were going to do the carrier method and when we go get Faleen we will take Rain with us and let them ride together for the hour ride home.. We have a cage setup for her just in case though :D

Back