• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ATTN- Hunnybun and Lupin U/D Gift chosen

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hello, its Domino here!

My mommy showed me the picture of lupin, and it made me sad bcus she didnt have ppl who loved her.

Its my wifey pebble's gotchy day on 5th of august and mommy was going to buy us presents for our anniversary, but i decided that i would like to donate my presents to Lupin, as i dont need anything new.

I have lots of toys, lots of fresh food and a wifey and a mommy who loves me, so i would like to give my presents to Lupin to make her feel better.

Lots of love, Domino

DSCF0913.jpg

DSC_0011-5.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwww Domino that is so sweet :love: what a lovely thoughtful bunny you are XXX

thank you very very much :wave: kindness and thoughtfulness go a very long way to warm our hearts in this cruel world xxx

In case you wonder why I am up so late! :lol: My website was hacked while I was on holiday just over a week ago ( so much has happened since!) so I have spent the last 2 hours updating my "our Rabbits" page :D ( I am just too busy through the day)it has taken me days to figure out the new software! I was in tears last night!! as it was just so frustrating! :oops::censored::lol: but I seem to be getting the hang of it! I am off to massage a buns tum now then off to bed :bunny: thank you so much XMissySJx a ray of sunshine on a difficult week xx

"Domino here!

I have been very busy with mommys blue card she keeps in her purse hehehehe. I have bought Lupin some little pressies to make her feel better, from me and my wife Pebbles.

I dont know howlong they will take to arrive, but can i have lupins addressy please or i wont know where to send it :(

Mommy says we are kind bunnies and will get extra veggies on our anniversary!"

"Domino here!

I have been very busy with mommys blue card she keeps in her purse hehehehe. I have bought Lupin some little pressies to make her feel better, from me and my wife Pebbles.

I dont know howlong they will take to arrive, but can i have lupins addressy please or i wont know where to send it :(

Mommy says we are kind bunnies and will get extra veggies on our anniversary!"

Oh thank you Domino, you are such a sweet wee bun. address on pm in a mo :)

Back