• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week near Twickenham we have a different type of bonding

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Today a few of us met up ...... for lunch and we met Lisa from the hay experts

CIMG0368.jpg

CIMG0369.jpg

this is everyone demonstrating the new hay experts hay bag :lol:

Meet Zoe, Gisela, Alison A, Louise, Jill and Helen.

Last edited:
We also met a number of the hay experts other products includint the new rabbit maze

CIMG0364.jpg

to
CIMG0367.jpg

to
CIMG0365.jpg

The lid is not on properly as it it needs to be transported home in the car. Apparently you can build up additional layers on top of it if you require to do so.

Here's Lisa explaining how her bunnies use the maze:

July2008163.jpg

Then we decided to took Janice hostage:

July2008167.jpg

Here she is talking into the camera, begging Donna to pay the ransom:

July2008166.jpg

And here are some of the kidnappers:

July2008164.jpg

My boys somehow managed to get into the photo, too. :lol:

July2008169.jpg

Ah, I can see some of the kidnappers online. Glad you all got back home safely. :wave: Thanks for coming and all the lovely food. :) Just had an e-mail from Lisa, she also got home without a traffic jam this time.

Thank you for hosting the get together Gisela. I had a lovely afternoon meeting some new bunny people.

The food was great, the visit from Lisa of the Hay Experts was a nice surprise and it was lovely to meet your bunnies too.

Sadly when I got home, I was greeted by David sitting in With Percy and Sally to stop them fighting, Sally with her ears shredded. Luckily the shed in which they are living is/was my bonding shed so we have been able to split them up without them being apart. She really is feeling very sorry for herself and Percy just wants to come out and play with the hoomins.

We were going to try and rebond this evening but I think Sally's ears will need a day or so to recover and heal a bit. So very very sad.

Still, I hope that it's no more than a glitch (although we have seen it before with her with 3 different boys now).

Anyway, thanks again Gisela, nice to put a face to the name.

Helen

:wave: Thanks so much for hosting Gisela - it was lovely to meet you and your family :D and your lovely bunnies too. It was lovely to meet some others too (hello :wave:), and of course to catch up with some familiar faces :D Always a pleasure to share an afternoon of rabbity rabbiting.

So sorry to hear that Sally and Percy have been fighting :cry: I do hope it's just a temporary setback.

That maze haven looks amazing, and the cardboard it is made from is massively strong, it's really deceptive as it looks like 'normal' cardboard but it clearly isn't!

Hope you don't have too many days of quiche for dinner, Gisela :lol::lol:

A lovely day was had by all and it was great to put faces to names.

Sorry to hear about Percy and Sally :( Have her ears required medical treatment, poor girl.

Forgot to add that the star of the show was Cloud :love:

Nice to meet y'all :wave:

Oh no, poor Sally. I hope she's not ending up like Chrissie, who turned down 4 possible boyfriends. Maybe she was jealous that you went away to visit other bunnies!

Lots of ear healing vibes!

:wave: Thanks so much for hosting Gisela - it was lovely to meet you and your family :D and your lovely bunnies too. It was lovely to meet some others too (hello :wave:), and of course to catch up with some familiar faces :D Always a pleasure to share an afternoon of rabbity rabbiting.

So sorry to hear that Sally and Percy have been fighting :cry: I do hope it's just a temporary setback.

That maze haven looks amazing, and the cardboard it is made from is massively strong, it's really deceptive as it looks like 'normal' cardboard but it clearly isn't!

Hope you don't have too many days of quiche for dinner, Gisela :lol::lol:

Alistair is in the kitchen at the moment, eating all sorts of left overs. I am still too full to eat anything. Might go for some blueberries later. :lol:

A lovely day was had by all and it was great to put faces to names.

Sorry to hear about Percy and Sally :( Have her ears required medical treatment, poor girl.

No I don't think it's necessary to be honest Jill. There is a small piece that is torn out at the edge and the little flappy bit will hopefully be removed by Ivan on Monday, but it must have happened earlier in the afternoon as it has already dried and sealed up. The scurmish that David heard meant that she quite a few slits in both sides but nothing that a bit of saline won't deal with. she's also got a couple of bits where feet have been on her back but nothing very visible. She doesn't seem to be pain as she is eating the new hay samples with gusto.

So, who was who in the pics?? I only recognised Helen (Duchess) and Janice!

Helen, sorry to hear about Percy & Sally having a setback, let us know how it goes and hope Sally's ear heals quickly.

July2008169.jpg

From left to right:

Martin, Matthias, Zoe (areia), Louise (louise and gus), Alison (AlisonA), Jill (luvabun), Lisa (Hay Experts) behind Helen (The Duchess), Janice (jrn1310) and Gisela (that's me). :)

I've decided I look better with the Hay Experts bag over my head so will adopt that look in future ;)

Yes, me too!! :lol: Alistair told me to tell you that he loves your tomato toasties, he is eating the remaining ones at the moment. :)

Shame that Katie couldn't come, she had an accident and isn't feeling well. Hope you get better soon, Katie! :wave: And Donna, there is still some cake left. :)

Yes, me too!! :lol: Alistair told me to tell you that he loves your tomato toasties, he is eating the remaining ones at the moment. :)

Shame that Katie couldn't come, she had an accident and isn't feeling well. Hope you get better soon, Katie! :wave: And Donna, there is still some cake left. :)
:shock: There was hundreds of my bruschetta left over... Alistair will burst :lol:

Hiya Katie :wave: hope you're OK and on the mend.

Glad I couldn't make it as my mugshot would have been published on the forum:lol: Sounds as if it was a great day. None of you look how I imagined.

Back