• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou for our holiday Caroline

DDD

Mama Doe
Thank you Caroline for looking after us. We are now settled in our run and have eaten and pooped. We are very relaxed after our holiday, just like our hooman mummy. Just look at us sunbathing this evening.

P1010061.jpg

P1010062.jpg

Desmond flopped - after we just discussed he never does!!
P1010063.jpg

P1010064.jpg

See you again next year (if you will have us!!)

hello boys :wave:
so glad your settled back in at home and of course ill have you again next year;);) its a real pleasure to of looked after you :D:D:D

Don't they just ALWAYS love to make you out to be a liar?!?!? :roll: :lol: :lol:
I have always loved these boys.....they are SO handsome! :love: :love:

Yep, that's Desmond for you. I also told my husband that he never chews clothing - he now has a nice hole in his fave shorts!!

They are handsome boys, but cheeky! I really missed them when I was away - the feelings probably not mutual though!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeky Desmond! :lol:

My Rosie chewed about a bazillion holes in my husbands new beach towel......so I hid it and then threw it in the wheelie bin and buried it under the rubbish!!! :oops: :p

Back