• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

twickenhams most nawtyest but most gorgeous buns bill & ben

areia

Wise Old Thumper
this will be pic heavy but ive picked the best
these two ARC bunnies are in my care and are most cheekyest buns ive ever had, 5/6 months old, bill the fluffier and protective brother, is always checking on his brother to see where he is,ben follows him everywhere and is forrrrrrrrever climbing:shock: ben is the slighter shyer one who lays in the most strangest postions ive ever seen, i just thought id share what a wonderfull time im having with these two, as they are a joy, they loooooooooooove there grass and are doing a very good job being my lawn movers beating all the others at it thats for sure, i had to share these piccies as these two are great :lol:
due to the fox scare im keeping these two in at the mo outside all day in at night, but they dont seem to mind at all as yo can see.
sorry bout the poor quality but i broke my camera this week and had to use my mobile

"i pray to you oooooooohhhh mighty table leg"
Photo-0106.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0109.jpg
[/IMG]

"its not past my bedtime im nocturrrrrrrrnalllllllll i wanna go outttttt"
Photo-0115.jpg
[/IMG]

"we can do this, we can if we stick together there HAS to be a way "
Photo-0116.jpg
[/IMG]

"i know i call this carlton guy mommies was on about see if i can get him online, he would know how to get us out, hes been in the bun news and everrrrrrrrrrytink"
Photo-0118.jpg
[/IMG]

"damn did i press the off button"

Photo-0119.jpg
[/IMG]

tinkers, cheeky, i have toddlers not baby buns, i cannot turn my back once or they are up to something

Last edited:
Back