• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you buy your vetbed from?

No way:shock: I was thinking to ask the same question:lol:... I have seen sites that sell the regular vet bed... but I also know you can get fancy stuff with paw prints on and such, so was gonna ask where others got their's from:lol:

I'm finding it difficult to find the size of VetBed that I want. Does anyone know a supplier that can meet individual requirements? I've contacted a seller on ebay that seems to sell a range of VetBed. I need to get a roll that I can cut to size.. 25" x 50" and a smaller piece 20" x 10"

Last edited:
My garden Centre sells this off a huge roll - you tell them how many metres you want and they get it for you. Won't the buns eat this though? Seems very fluffy to me!

Go to your local newsagent and look at the adverts in the back of Your Dog or Dogs Today magazine - there are loads of adverts for vetbed. It won't be the genuine stuff but TBH, I've never bought that as it's way too expensive. I used to buy huge rolls of it at Crufts but you can get the same stuff on the internet. If I had an old magazine here, I'd look it out for you but I'm afraid I gave them all to my Mum.

Back