• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies & Kitties on a sunny day...! (Might have favoured one bunny. ^^)

casu consulto

Mama Doe
In my defence, one pair was proving much more photogenic than the other... Photo heavy! :lol:

SN850916.jpg

^ A twinkly eyed Bella examining her toys for the day... She was spayed two weeks ago now.

SN850952.jpg

^ Barney, when he decided to pose for the camera... before getting overly-giddy and racing around at high speed.

SN850957.jpg

^ My beautiful big Hazel-girl! ^^

SN851142.jpg

^ A mother/daughter bonding moment. :p I like the ear resting on Bella's shoulder.

SN851164.jpg

^ Relaxing in the shade...

SN851146.jpg

^ A close-up to show off the eyelashes, tehehe.

SN851153.jpg

^ Mummy bunny makes a comfy pillow to rest against.

SN851151.jpg

^ Hazel wanted to have a nap... whereas Bella is looking slightly freaked by the camera. Ooops.

SN851165.jpg

The butter-wouldn't-melt look...

SN851171.jpg

^ Which left Hazel to relax on her own for a moment.

SN851173.jpg

^ A rare(ish) shot of Amber... She doesn't keep still much, she's always making herself busy.

SN851175.jpg

^ Pretty face!

SN851176.jpg

^ And after many failed attempts at getting another one of Barney (he kept moving and becoming a brown & white blur) I got this... He looks like he's up to mischief. o_o That's his naughty pose!

Cats to follow. :)

SN851108.jpg

^ Bilbo! He's part Bengal cat, apparently... He lives across the road, but spends most of his time in our garden.

SN851110.jpg

^ Charlie-cat. ^-^ He was a stray, and has always has funny eyes. I know they look a bit sore here, but he's on medication for them. See his tongue poking out?

SN851112.jpg

^ Billy-boy. Not related to Charlie...! ^^ He was following me around.

SN851115.jpg

^ Muffin-man was another stray... We recently found out his is older than we thought, and he has arthritis in his front left leg. He loves lying in the grass... even when it's damp, which doesn't help his joints.

Sophiecat-1.jpg

^ Aaaand Queen Sophie. :) This was not taken today. She refused to stay anywhere near Bilbo, who she despises. But I felt mean not including her, so this is a picture of her from a while ago.

Wow bunnies & cats my favourite combination :D Queen Sophie looks just like my Pea who sadly died 6 years ago. Still miss him :(

Thank you....! ^^

Sophie is now 11 years old... She's such a quirky cat, I don't know what I'll do when she dies. ;~;

And eeeek, bunny napper alert! :D

ooh i loveee bunny piccies!
especially outside ones!
its just so pretty.
your bunnies are gorgeous, they all look so happy :)
(im not a cat person, but they certainly are cute too!)
edited to add:
ps. i LOOVEEE bellas colouring! its gorgeous!!! :D

:love::love: those buns are soooo sweet!
i love the kitty pics....you have a right bunch there:lol::lol:

i didnt take the camera out today cos of the head pain but wished i had..its the second time out for our two cats and they freaked whenit rianed at 9.20pm and yet they love getting int he shower etc when you least expect it..shove you out the way to turn on the basin tap whilst youre trying to clean your teeth or wash your face:lol:

sounds like you have your hands full alright with lots of gorgeous furries:love:

Back