• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long after nueter do I attempt to re bond?

leoandoliver

Young Bun
Leo and Ollie were done 2 weeks ago. They are both boys, 6 mos old, and ahve been separated living side by side and cage swapping since about 11-12 weeks. We were told Ollie was a girl then. How much longer should I wait to try to get them back together? We have a nuetral space ready. Do I scatter food, toys and litter boxes about? Do I put a hid box in there or will that cause a fight? Any tips are appreciated. I have read tons of stuff on here about bonding but can't seem to find this exact info......THANKS!!

Hiya :wave:

This is a tricky one as they're both boys, although alot rides on what breed and temprement they are - what breeds are they sorry?

Although they might touch and look like they'll get along through bars, they may be totally different when attempting a successful bond - so expect some fighting - it's just to find out who's the boss :)

Back