• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say Hello To Sweetpea!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"Hello" :D
Sweetpeaa.jpg

"I've just arrived at Honeybunnies and already I feel so much better as I've had my very long nails trimmed and my dirty, matted botty sorted:oops:"
Sweetpea.jpg

"Auntie Jill says she has a home in mind for me so after I've seen the vet I may have a husbun..about 3 weeks from now..so watch this space..He could be an ex Honeybunny too!"

Sweetpea!...brill name ,I used to affectionately call my stroppy french lop that ,the vet used to think I was mad!....he called her killer!:?

Hiya Sweetpea!! :love: absolutely gorgeous bunny - lovely colours/markings. Hope she finds her husbun soon!!! Good luck to her :love:

Sweetpea suits her beautifully. I used to have a cat called sweetpea & he was a real sweetie, such a gentle cat (unless you were a bird) no matter how may bells or how big those bells were no bird was safe from him.

She is gorgeous :love::love::love: She looks just like my Jasmin. If the home doesn't work out I would have her like a shot, I need a girlie bun for Allsorts after my foursome bonded into a three :cry:

Back