• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Abandoned babies! New photos of meadowsweet looking gorgeous :)

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Found in a hollow in a woods in a nearby town:(

The brown one has a terrible mass on it's face and one nostril is blocked by it :( the other two have sore eyes and a few cuts.
DSCN3637.jpg

DSCN3636.jpg

DSCN3640.jpg

DSCN3642.jpg

DSCN3643.jpg

DSCN3644.jpg

DSCN3645.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure other rescues will find the same as me, that the rabbits that have been the most neglected and in the most pain are the most tolerant and loving. It is just so sad.

Oh no, more beautiful bunnies mistreated........:cry:

I truly admire the work you and all the rescues do. Hopefully they will all be back to being even more beautiful bunnies....:love:

What on earth is going on!!, those poor babies, there really is no need for that, thank goodness they are with you now, safe at last, it's really is shocking!!

OMG thats terrible. I just want to pick the first baby up and give it a cuddle :(
I'm so glad they are safe now and that they soon recover with your love and care

So glad they found you. Look forward to hearing how they are and that they go on to loving homes.

What has happened to those poor rabbits is disgusting! I hope that they make a good recovery and canhave a good home with plenty of tlc. Why do people do that? How can they do it?

Dreadful :(

Why on earth don't people give their animals into rescues if they cannot or will not look after them, why make them suffer?

:eek: Evil People Who Can Leave There Animals In Such a State. Cant Wait to See Pictures of Them Feeling Better.

they seemed like a beautiful bunch~
i wouldn't mind adopting them XD

PS: Just like to clarify though,
is it the owner who abused those bunnies?
or do they just abandon it and let the surroundings
torture those bunnies?

Back