• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Brissle

Scooner

Young Bun
Hello,

My name is Frankie, Scooner my user names is what i get called by some friends and i like the sound of it, nothing to do with boats i'm a rubbish sailor!

I have a French Lop called Oscar, he's my first rabbit and i love him so much it's silly! I got him with my partner Ricky Martin, not the Latino lover just a boy from Essex. He works for Aardman animation and has made some films of Oscar as a super bunny which i will try and post on here.

We are getting another rescue Bun soon called Tiggy (that's if her and Oscar bond ok), Ricky is worried that i will end up with hundreds of rabbits, and he may be right!

I live in Bristol and work for a wed design company, I'm there office coordinator.

I think this forum is a great idea as it's nice to know there are so many people out there that love bunny's as much as they deserve!

Hiya Frankie:wave:

Hope to see some photos (or a mini-film) shortly of your rab Oscar.

Welcome to RU.

Helen:D

Welcome Frankie!

welcome2.gif

Back