• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 1 yr old buck Toffee

IloveToffee

Warren Scout
This is toffee my 1 yr old buck I have had him for nearly a year. He has been very ill twice :( ... in january when he was castrated he would not eat and had to go to the vets for weeks as his wound was swollen and he nearly died. Then when he had his 2nd myxi vaccination he went very ill the next day and developed GI stasis and nearly died!! He has been an unlucky little bun but now he is very healthy. On the pics he is about 2 months into his recovery from GI stasis... when we originally got him home we could see the ridges in his spine and he could barely walk and weighed about 1kg :eek:

He would not eat hay.. thats why there is a massive box of grass as we had to collect it every few days because he would only eat fresh grass and pellets. But now he eats both hay and pellets and enjoys his weekly chunk off carrot :D We have to be very careful with his diet so he doesnt munch on too many different things.

And he is going to get a girlfriend soon from a rescue :D

Picture342.jpg

Picture355.jpg

Picture430.jpg

Picture431.jpg

Aww lovely pics, Toffee is gorgeous:love:
So glad to hear he is recovering from GI stasis.

He looks alot like my Freddie:)

haha I was just thinking he looked like peanut :)

he's lovely and looks like he has a great home :) looking forward to seeing him with his lady friend

Oh he's so pretty!:love: I have a real soft spot for lops,and i love it when bunnies just crash out on the floor like that! Oscar, our lop, likes to lie on the floor with his legs and arms out with his nose to the ground, he gets so flat that he looks like a sausage. Ricky, my boyfriend calls him slug bunny, which is a bit mean. I'll post some photos soon to show you what i mean.

Glad he's better to, he looks very happy in the photos :love:

Back