• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A perfectly made DUMPLING !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Here she is :love: She is a fantastic bun and full of fun :love: For those who remember she came into Underhill with lumps on her breasts and when spayed the vet found cancer :cry: She was on a course of Baytril and now the lumps have come right down. :D She just makes me smile all the time. She is off to the vets for a check over next week lets hope all is well now :D I must do her nails again when she came they were sooo long and we have cut them back alot. Dumpling lives in the Winnie The Pooh Playhouse :lol:

babies145.jpg

babies144.jpg

babies143.jpg

babies142.jpg

It's great to see her. I was only wondering yesterday how she was getting on. She looks so well, I hope she gets the all clear at the vets next week. You have done such a great job with her :D

She's adorable!!:love:
Already bonded too...with winnie, piglet and eeyore:D
HOpe all goes well at the vets
xx

It's great to see her looking so well and we've got all fingers and paws crossed here for a positive check-up. She looks brilliant :D

Back