• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever seen anything like this? **Update** They have ben reserved :)

hunnybun

Mama Doe
Poor wee soul, how long must she have had ear mites for to be in this state? she arrived last night at the rescue, within 15 mins she was at the vet.

I have called her Lupin her friend Eve has mites too but not nearly so bad, and I have just had 3 baby rabbits handed in a few minutes ago in a dreadful state! :cry:

DSCN3624.jpg

DSCN3614.jpg

DSCN3596.jpg

DSCN3602.jpg

Last edited:
who would leave her in a state like that? :evil::evil::evil:

i would put a warning on this thread, its pretty horrific :( :cry::cry:

What low life scum would let an animal get in that state?

I really despair at the human race sometimes.

Thats really upset me, poor girl.

Is that all scabs from her scratching? Or general dirt from being neglected? :cry:

It breaks my heart when I see anything like this.

I do not and will not understand anyone that can hurt an animal.

Sending lots of get well vibes xxxxx

:shock::shock::shock:Oh my goodness!!!!!!!, how dreadful, I hope they have been reported for cruelty, thank goodness you have taken then in

Poor bunnies:cry::cry::cry::cry:

This kind of neglect makes me so angry, especially when it's something so easily treated in the early stages, you don't even need prescription meds :censored: :censored: :censored:

What low life scum would let an animal get in that state?

I really despair at the human race sometimes.

Thats really upset me, poor girl.

Is that all scabs from her scratching? Or general dirt from being neglected? :cry:

It is the dry flakes in her ears rabbits get from ear mites, it is heavy and dry and looks like stone!

Ah i see, i've never experienced ear mites.

Do you have to pick it out or something? Or will it drop out as she's treated?

Her little face, she so brave :love:

A report has been made to SSPCA

Good for you, lets hope they follow it up with some action.

I am truly shocked by those pictures, I would love 5 minutes in a room with the previous owners!!

Well done you and good luck, I know you will get her right with your brilliant care, well done!! please keep us posted on how she is

Back